|University||Technological University Dublin (TUD)|
|Subject||Global Logistic & supplier Chain Management|
1. Analyse the performance of global supply chains using appropriate analytical techniques.
2. Evaluate different methods of international payment and compare elements of international trade.
For the purpose of this individual assignment, you are required to create one poster presentation selected from one global supply chain, from car manufacturing/pharmaceutical.
Discuss the opportunity of a practical approach to global governance and whether it has
an effective analytical technique that uses for analyzing their performance in a global supply chain.
You are required to cover the below Key areas in your assignment:
- The practical approach to Global governance and the international Trade and payment methods.
- Discuss the appropriate analytical techniques that we can use for analyzing multiple performance measurements related global supply chain
- You are required to present your poster in a 10 -minute individual presentation.
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native Srilankan Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your Sri Lanakan college/ university Assignments.
- Evaluate current creative and innovative management processes in an organization: Creative and Innovative Management Assignment, CUC, Sri Lanka
- Suppose you have recently been recruited as a Business Analyst to a company of your choice which expects to diversify: Honours in Business and Environment Report, UOC, Sri Lanka
- MN6003: Identify the main issues confronting an organization when developing and implementing strategic: Strategy Case Study LUM, Sri Lanka
- The parent process should read an array of double frequency from the user and creates a pipe to do the inter-process communication: Information Technology Courses in Sri Lanka Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- You have been asked to run a one-week language-training course for a small family-run firm based in Toulouse, France: Management of Teaching Course Work, SGU, Sri Lanka
- Before selecting the organization, the students should decide the key result areas of HR to be included, data collection methods: Human resource management Report, CIPM, Sri Lanka
- DBA7906: We live in an increasingly hyper-competitive global marketplace, where firms are fighting to stay lean and flexible: Emerging Issues In Organizational Behaviour Case Study, LUC, Sri Lanka
- Business to business market totally differs from the Consumer market. B2B market represents individuals: Marketing Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- The lack of alignment between Business strategies and HR strategies is a modern-day corporate dilemma: Managing people Assignment, HU, Sri Lanka
- DPHRM: Oshin Perera is a health care worker in her forties And She caught her foot in a piece of torn stair carpet and fell: Occupational Health Safety and Welfare Case Study, CIMP, Sri Lanka