|University||Chartered Institute of Personnel Management(CIMP)|
|Subject||Human resource management|
1) Before selecting the organization, the students should decide the key result areas of HR to be included, data collection methods, time taken for the study, etc., as those will be key factors to be considered in getting approval from the management.
2) A medium-scale organization with a separate HR department or personnel department for the human resource/personnel management function
3) However, the student does not need to declare the real name of the organization. Instead, students are permitted to use any acronym like “CBD Co”.
4) Any other setup that does not meet the above criteria specified in 1 above is not recommended in carrying out the study.
5) After the student has decided to select a particular organization, he/she should tentatively negotiate with the selected organization’s management. The student should obtain formal consent from the organization’s management to continue the study.
6) Obtain a recommendation letter from the Director of Professional and Academic Affairs /Manager Examination of CIPM or his/her nominee. This letter is to be forwarded to the selected organization. Where the regional centers are concerned, it will be facilitated by the respective center managers.
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native Srilankan Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your Sri Lanakan college/ university Assignments.
- Evaluate current creative and innovative management processes in an organization: Creative and Innovative Management Assignment, CUC, Sri Lanka
- Suppose you have recently been recruited as a Business Analyst to a company of your choice which expects to diversify: Honours in Business and Environment Report, UOC, Sri Lanka
- MN6003: Identify the main issues confronting an organization when developing and implementing strategic: Strategy Case Study LUM, Sri Lanka
- Analyse the performance of global supply chains using appropriate analytical techniques: Global Logistic & supplier Chain Management Assignment, TUD, Sri Lanka
- The parent process should read an array of double frequency from the user and creates a pipe to do the inter-process communication: Information Technology Courses in Sri Lanka Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- You have been asked to run a one-week language-training course for a small family-run firm based in Toulouse, France: Management of Teaching Course Work, SGU, Sri Lanka
- DBA7906: We live in an increasingly hyper-competitive global marketplace, where firms are fighting to stay lean and flexible: Emerging Issues In Organizational Behaviour Case Study, LUC, Sri Lanka
- Business to business market totally differs from the Consumer market. B2B market represents individuals: Marketing Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- The lack of alignment between Business strategies and HR strategies is a modern-day corporate dilemma: Managing people Assignment, HU, Sri Lanka
- DPHRM: Oshin Perera is a health care worker in her forties And She caught her foot in a piece of torn stair carpet and fell: Occupational Health Safety and Welfare Case Study, CIMP, Sri Lanka