|University||Java Institute For Advanced Technology(JIAT)|
Blue Ocean Hotel is a newly established hotel. This hotel is a medium-sized hotel with 25 rooms in total. This hotel includes single, double, triple, and quad rooms. Additionally, they offer three meal plans, including local meals, Chinese meals, and French meals. These meal plans can be requested while making room reservations. This hotel requires a Room Reservation System customized to the business process.
1. A customer can come to the hotel in person or contact the front desk over the phone for a reservation.
2. Once the customer inquires about rooms and packages, the receptionist provides them with the relevant details by referring to the system.
3. Once the customers make their pick, the receptionist will check the availability of the rooms and inform them. If the requested type is not available, the receptionist should find other suitable types and suggest them to the customer from the information in the system.
4. The following information will be requested from the customer when making a reservation:
b. National Identity Card Number
c. Telephone Number
5. Once the reservation is made, the system will print a token for the customer. The receptionist will email the receipt to the customer later on(if the customer contacts through phone). If it’s a walk-in customer, the receptionist will print the token for the customer.
6. If the customer makes a reservation for a night, the hotel room should be emptied by 11.00 am the next day.
7. If the customer books a room for a day or longer period, they should move out of the room by 9.00 am on the day after the requested period.
8. Cleaners of the room will take one hour to clean a room after a customer moves out, so the rooms will not be available for reservation until the cleaning ends.
Stuck! We Have Native Srilankan Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
If you are looking for help with assignments online for Java. Don’t hesitate To reach us, At Srilanka Assignment Help we have a team of experts that provide plagiarism-free essay writing, dissertation writing, report writing, and case study writing on time.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your Sri Lanakan college/ university Assignments.
- Evaluate current creative and innovative management processes in an organization: Creative and Innovative Management Assignment, CUC, Sri Lanka
- Suppose you have recently been recruited as a Business Analyst to a company of your choice which expects to diversify: Honours in Business and Environment Report, UOC, Sri Lanka
- MN6003: Identify the main issues confronting an organization when developing and implementing strategic: Strategy Case Study LUM, Sri Lanka
- Analyse the performance of global supply chains using appropriate analytical techniques: Global Logistic & supplier Chain Management Assignment, TUD, Sri Lanka
- The parent process should read an array of double frequency from the user and creates a pipe to do the inter-process communication: Information Technology Courses in Sri Lanka Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- You have been asked to run a one-week language-training course for a small family-run firm based in Toulouse, France: Management of Teaching Course Work, SGU, Sri Lanka
- Before selecting the organization, the students should decide the key result areas of HR to be included, data collection methods: Human resource management Report, CIPM, Sri Lanka
- DBA7906: We live in an increasingly hyper-competitive global marketplace, where firms are fighting to stay lean and flexible: Emerging Issues In Organizational Behaviour Case Study, LUC, Sri Lanka
- Business to business market totally differs from the Consumer market. B2B market represents individuals: Marketing Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- The lack of alignment between Business strategies and HR strategies is a modern-day corporate dilemma: Managing people Assignment, HU, Sri Lanka