|University||University of Bedfordshire (UOB)|
|Subject||BSS051-6: Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
Unit learning outcomes
1.Demonstrate a sound understanding of contemporary theories and practices within the areas of Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
2. Evaluate critically the appropriateness of the theoretical concepts within a variety of different organisations and evaluate the issues and problems concerning the implementation of these concepts at the operational level.
You are required to select a global company that has significant operations in logistics, supply chain or shipping, and/or transport) in a list given; conduct preliminary research about the company; identify the key issues and challenges in your selected topic area that are currently faced by the company; and discuss these in the light of relevant literature covered in the unit. You are required to conduct some research about these companies for class discussion and confirm with your tutor your choice of the company for your assignments.
Assignment 1a – Case study research – Individual Presentation
You will prepare a PowerPoint Presentation to deliver a 10-minute presentation to a panel during the scheduled session in Week 3 of the Block. The panel will provide feedback on the presentation which can be incorporated into the report.
The set of slides delivered to the panel must be uploaded onto BREO using the link provided under the “Assessment & Feedback” link.
Hire the finest homework help service to finish your BSS051-6: Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management Assignment. At Sri Lanka Assignment Help, we have a pool of experienced experts who craft authentic and unique solutions on management assignments at a discounted price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your Sri Lanakan college/ university Assignments.
- Evaluate current creative and innovative management processes in an organization: Creative and Innovative Management Assignment, CUC, Sri Lanka
- Suppose you have recently been recruited as a Business Analyst to a company of your choice which expects to diversify: Honours in Business and Environment Report, UOC, Sri Lanka
- MN6003: Identify the main issues confronting an organization when developing and implementing strategic: Strategy Case Study LUM, Sri Lanka
- Analyse the performance of global supply chains using appropriate analytical techniques: Global Logistic & supplier Chain Management Assignment, TUD, Sri Lanka
- The parent process should read an array of double frequency from the user and creates a pipe to do the inter-process communication: Information Technology Courses in Sri Lanka Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- You have been asked to run a one-week language-training course for a small family-run firm based in Toulouse, France: Management of Teaching Course Work, SGU, Sri Lanka
- Before selecting the organization, the students should decide the key result areas of HR to be included, data collection methods: Human resource management Report, CIPM, Sri Lanka
- DBA7906: We live in an increasingly hyper-competitive global marketplace, where firms are fighting to stay lean and flexible: Emerging Issues In Organizational Behaviour Case Study, LUC, Sri Lanka
- Business to business market totally differs from the Consumer market. B2B market represents individuals: Marketing Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- The lack of alignment between Business strategies and HR strategies is a modern-day corporate dilemma: Managing people Assignment, HU, Sri Lanka