|University||University Of Colombo (UOC)|
|Subject||Global Logistics And Supply Chain Management|
1. Demonstrate a sound understanding of contemporary theories and practices within the areas of Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
2. Evaluate critically the appropriateness of the theoretical concepts within a variety of differing organizations and evaluate the issues and problems concerning the implementation of these concepts at the operational level.
Globalization of industry and commerce has brought with it many benefits but also a multitude of challenges. Companies that once served only local markets now reach out to customers and consumers located far from their original home base. At the same time, their sourcing and manufacturing arrangements extend around the world.
As a result, their supply and distribution networks have become more complex and often more uncertain. The task of managing and coordinating this global web of physical and information flows has become a key priority for businesses as they strive to remain competitive in a turbulent and constantly changing marketplace.
Stuck! We Have Native Srilankan Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Consequently, the need for higher levels of logistics and supply chain management capabilities is now greater than ever before.
However, as this globalization of supply chains continues apace there is a growing skill and talent gap in terms of the availability of managers with the knowledge and experience that is essential for the effective management of these complex networks. One way in which this gap is being closed is through the increased provision of specialist graduate‐level and post‐experience courses offered by a growing number of universities, business schools, and other institutions.
To support these educational and management development initiatives it is vital that relevant and practical sources of information and up‐to‐date case material are easily accessible. It is, therefore, to be welcomed that this new edition of Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management has now been published.
Building on the success of earlier editions, this book has become one of the leading texts in its field. Students and managers who read this book and learn from it and build upon the ideas and insights it contains can only benefit.
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native Srilankan Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Do you want to finish your assignment on Global Logistics And Supply Chain Management? Yes, you are on the correct platform, Academic assignment help will definitely finish your assignment on time, as per the guidelines of your university, you only have to call and we will be at your service.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your Sri Lanakan college/ university Assignments.
- Evaluate current creative and innovative management processes in an organization: Creative and Innovative Management Assignment, CUC, Sri Lanka
- Suppose you have recently been recruited as a Business Analyst to a company of your choice which expects to diversify: Honours in Business and Environment Report, UOC, Sri Lanka
- MN6003: Identify the main issues confronting an organization when developing and implementing strategic: Strategy Case Study LUM, Sri Lanka
- Analyse the performance of global supply chains using appropriate analytical techniques: Global Logistic & supplier Chain Management Assignment, TUD, Sri Lanka
- The parent process should read an array of double frequency from the user and creates a pipe to do the inter-process communication: Information Technology Courses in Sri Lanka Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- You have been asked to run a one-week language-training course for a small family-run firm based in Toulouse, France: Management of Teaching Course Work, SGU, Sri Lanka
- Before selecting the organization, the students should decide the key result areas of HR to be included, data collection methods: Human resource management Report, CIPM, Sri Lanka
- DBA7906: We live in an increasingly hyper-competitive global marketplace, where firms are fighting to stay lean and flexible: Emerging Issues In Organizational Behaviour Case Study, LUC, Sri Lanka
- Business to business market totally differs from the Consumer market. B2B market represents individuals: Marketing Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- The lack of alignment between Business strategies and HR strategies is a modern-day corporate dilemma: Managing people Assignment, HU, Sri Lanka