|University||Capital University College (CUC)|
|Subject||Creative and Innovative Management|
- Evaluate current creative and innovative management processes in an organization.
- Explain how to lead others to positively embrace innovation and change.
- Assess the influence of vision and mission on the generation of creative and innovative management processes in an organization.
- Use analytical tools to identify potential creative and innovative management ideas.
- Assess risks and benefits of creative and innovative management ideas.
- Use change models to support the implementation of creative and innovative management ideas.
- Produce an appropriate rationale to persuade. stakeholders of an organization of the benefits of a creative and innovative management idea.
- Communicate a creative and innovative management idea to stakeholders of an organization.
- Establish key goals and priorities for the implementation of a creative and innovative management idea using feedback from stakeholders.
- Assess the barriers to the implementation of a creative and innovative management idea in an organization.
- Plan a strategy to overcome identified barriers to the implementation of a creative and innovative management idea in an organization.
- Explain how a strategy plan for overcoming barriers will ensure innovative change is achieved.
- Communicate a strategy plan for overcoming barriers to relevant stakeholders in an organization
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native Srilankan Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your Sri Lanakan college/ university Assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- Suppose you have recently been recruited as a Business Analyst to a company of your choice which expects to diversify: Honours in Business and Environment Report, UOC, Sri Lanka
- MN6003: Identify the main issues confronting an organization when developing and implementing strategic: Strategy Case Study LUM, Sri Lanka
- Analyse the performance of global supply chains using appropriate analytical techniques: Global Logistic & supplier Chain Management Assignment, TUD, Sri Lanka
- The parent process should read an array of double frequency from the user and creates a pipe to do the inter-process communication: Information Technology Courses in Sri Lanka Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- You have been asked to run a one-week language-training course for a small family-run firm based in Toulouse, France: Management of Teaching Course Work, SGU, Sri Lanka
- Before selecting the organization, the students should decide the key result areas of HR to be included, data collection methods: Human resource management Report, CIPM, Sri Lanka
- DBA7906: We live in an increasingly hyper-competitive global marketplace, where firms are fighting to stay lean and flexible: Emerging Issues In Organizational Behaviour Case Study, LUC, Sri Lanka
- Business to business market totally differs from the Consumer market. B2B market represents individuals: Marketing Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- The lack of alignment between Business strategies and HR strategies is a modern-day corporate dilemma: Managing people Assignment, HU, Sri Lanka
- DPHRM: Oshin Perera is a health care worker in her forties And She caught her foot in a piece of torn stair carpet and fell: Occupational Health Safety and Welfare Case Study, CIMP, Sri Lanka