|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
- Identify the main issues confronting an organization when developing and implementing strategic change and make recommendations for managing and implementing change effectively
- Demonstrate an understanding of a range of different approaches to the process of strategy development and be able to critically discuss the limitations and relevance of different approaches and practices for a particular context, such as a very fast-changing environment
You are required to produce an analytical paper of up to 2,500 words, based on the Nissan and Renault alliance case study and the 3 questions shown below.
Your paper should demonstrate your ability to apply a range of strategic change models to gain constructive insight into the change process within the Nissan and Renault alliance.
- Apply Balogun and Hope Hailey’s Change Kaleidoscope model and Lewin’s Forcefield Analysis to the case and use this to discuss the strategic change context, at the start of the change process.
Note: you should discuss what the most challenging aspects of the changing context were and what were the most enabling or helpful aspects.
- Apply Johnson’s Cultural Web model to the case and use this to compare and contrast the culture of Nissan and Renault before the change. You must create a table so you can apply the web in comparison.
Note: you should discuss the most significant similarities and differences between companies and how the cultural changes were achieved. In addition, you may use any other relevant academic theory to develop and support your ideas.
- Critically evaluate the change process that took place at Nissan and Renault alliance by applying Kotter’s 8 Change Steps model.
Note: you should discuss what seemed to work well or not so well, did the process follow Kotter’s change steps or was there something more they might have done to ensure the success of the change?
Need help with Srilankan academic essays & assignments online?
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your Sri Lanakan college/ university Assignments.
- Analyse the performance of global supply chains using appropriate analytical techniques: Global Logistic & supplier Chain Management Assignment, TUD, Sri Lanka
- The parent process should read an array of double frequency from the user and creates a pipe to do the inter-process communication: Information Technology Courses in Sri Lanka Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- You have been asked to run a one-week language-training course for a small family-run firm based in Toulouse, France: Management of Teaching Course Work, SGU, Sri Lanka
- Before selecting the organization, the students should decide the key result areas of HR to be included, data collection methods: Human resource management Report, CIPM, Sri Lanka
- DBA7906: We live in an increasingly hyper-competitive global marketplace, where firms are fighting to stay lean and flexible: Emerging Issues In Organizational Behaviour Case Study, LUC, Sri Lanka
- Business to business market totally differs from the Consumer market. B2B market represents individuals: Marketing Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- The lack of alignment between Business strategies and HR strategies is a modern-day corporate dilemma: Managing people Assignment, HU, Sri Lanka
- DPHRM: Oshin Perera is a health care worker in her forties And She caught her foot in a piece of torn stair carpet and fell: Occupational Health Safety and Welfare Case Study, CIMP, Sri Lanka
- Expedition Theory is not adequate to deal with the transactions in the modern world Do you agree with the above statement: Legal Business Assignment,COU, Sri Lanka
- Blue Ocean Hotel is a newly established hotel This hotel is a medium-sized hotel with 25 rooms in total: Java Coursework, JIAT, Sri Lanka