|University||University Of Colombo (UOC)|
|Subject||Honours in Business and Environment|
- Explain the different types of organizations including their size and scope.
- Demonstrate the interrelationship of the various functions within an organization and how they link to organizational structure.
- Use contemporary examples to demonstrate both the positive and negative influence/impact the macro environment has on business operations
- Determine the internal strengths and weaknesses of specific businesses and explain their interrelationship with external macro factors.
Suppose you have recently been recruited as a Business Analyst to a company of your choice which expects to diversify its product portfolio into different industries. As your initial project, you are required to prepare a management report to the Board of Directors on “Analysis of the Different industries and their environments”:
This will be presented as a report to the CEO. In the report, you are required to investigate and explain three different types of organizations (Including the organization that you have selected at the initial point) and compare their size and classification to highlight differences between them. The report also should include their legal structure, size and scope, and their key stakeholders. You must then explain various functions of the selected organization and create an organizational chart to explain and analyze the interrelationships between different organizational functions and the impact it creates on the structure of the organization. The advantages and disadvantages of the available interrelationships also need to be explained and analyzed in your report. Further, You are required to critically analyze how the different structures of the organizations create complexities by comparing and contrasting the findings of the organization in which you are working in with the other two chosen organizations.
You have been asked to perform an analysis on the current environmental factors that influence or impact the organization chosen in section A. As the Business Analyst, the identified factors should be presented to the top management of the company in a 15 minutes presentation.
In the presentation, you are required to analyze the macro-environmental factors with the aid of PESTEL analysis in order to highlight their positive and negative impact on the business. Further, You need to apply the SWOT/TOWS analysis to the organization to identify its key strengths and weaknesses and strategies implemented by the organization to overcome threats and to make use of the opportunities. You are then required to emphasize how identified factors influence the decision-making process of the organization. You need to explain the interrelationships with the findings of the SWOT/TOWS analysis and the external factors identified (PESTEL). You also need to compare and contrast the findings of the micro and the macro factors and critically evaluate their impact on the objectives and the decision-making of the organization.
Stuck! We Have Native Srilankan Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your Sri Lanakan college/ university Assignments.
- Evaluate current creative and innovative management processes in an organization: Creative and Innovative Management Assignment, CUC, Sri Lanka
- MN6003: Identify the main issues confronting an organization when developing and implementing strategic: Strategy Case Study LUM, Sri Lanka
- Analyse the performance of global supply chains using appropriate analytical techniques: Global Logistic & supplier Chain Management Assignment, TUD, Sri Lanka
- The parent process should read an array of double frequency from the user and creates a pipe to do the inter-process communication: Information Technology Courses in Sri Lanka Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- You have been asked to run a one-week language-training course for a small family-run firm based in Toulouse, France: Management of Teaching Course Work, SGU, Sri Lanka
- Before selecting the organization, the students should decide the key result areas of HR to be included, data collection methods: Human resource management Report, CIPM, Sri Lanka
- DBA7906: We live in an increasingly hyper-competitive global marketplace, where firms are fighting to stay lean and flexible: Emerging Issues In Organizational Behaviour Case Study, LUC, Sri Lanka
- Business to business market totally differs from the Consumer market. B2B market represents individuals: Marketing Assignment, UOC, Sri Lanka
- The lack of alignment between Business strategies and HR strategies is a modern-day corporate dilemma: Managing people Assignment, HU, Sri Lanka
- DPHRM: Oshin Perera is a health care worker in her forties And She caught her foot in a piece of torn stair carpet and fell: Occupational Health Safety and Welfare Case Study, CIMP, Sri Lanka