Looking For Plagiarism Free Answers For Your Sri Lanka College/ University Assignments.BUY NOW
1. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE.
BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE is taught to students of the International Economic Relations Department within 5 years (9 semesters). To facilitate the academic process students are grouped in the first year according to their language performance and practical mastery of English. There is no arguing that teaching to more advanced students is far more challenging. You may have upper-intermediate to advanced students in the first year of study. It is something of a task to work out a five-year course with very scarce resources. The CRC session, which I had the luck to attend in late February 2000 was of great help.
The course I present is intended for third-year students. They have 5 hours of practical classes a week. Students are expected to acquire and develop their skills in carrying out negotiations, analyzing market research data, teamwork performance, business projects, and so forth. I designed my course with considerable emphasis on writing skills. I find it essential for students to work out the proper approach towards plagiarism, as there is an overall neglect of copyright in our academic circles. While reading articles in magazines, newspapers, and books students find important information that they wish to include in their paper. They must know how to borrow that author's words without plagiarizing the information. Instilling this conception is also valuable for submitting papers in the native language. So using quotations and writing paraphrases and summaries are important tools in academic writing, which this course facilitates.
2. ROLE OF THE COURSE IN THE OVERALL DEGREE CURRICULUM.
The mission of the International Economic Relations Department (IERD) must change because of the demands of our modern world and the unemployment problems faced by IERD graduates. Many of our graduates are being asked to use their knowledge of English for much wider purposes, for instance, they work in embassies, oil and mining companies, translate documents, act as interpreters or tourist guides, and serve as clerks and administrators, analysts. As we may see, in many of these cases, our graduates’ use of English is a gateway to many wider responsibilities in business, economics, and administration.
Learning is not just a mental process; it is the process of negotiation between individuals and society. Society sets the target and the individuals must do their best to get as close to that target situation as possible. If we do not take into account the requirements and needs of Ukrainian society by equating training with employment, the IERD graduates will just increase the number of unemployed youth roving the streets of our cities. What we need is to redefine the mission of IERD. We must work out the way to bridge the gap between the desperate youth struggling to find jobs and a hopeless population in dire need of educated leaders who care for their lives. We should bear in mind that we are preparing the future of our country.
All said above testifies to the fact that in today’s rapidly changing society, there cannot be any established curriculum for whatever subject for more than 2-4 years. If the curriculum is to serve the needs of development, it will require regular transformations. The purpose of the present Business English curriculum is to develop a curriculum for the Business English course emphasizing the use of English for developmental purposes since the established English syllabus does not adequately meet these needs.
Get help by expert
For Sri Lanka's best assignment writers and superior Academic Writing Assistance Online, your search ends here! We cater to students at St. George University, offering specialized aid for Module 05: Management of Teaching. Specifically tailored for the Business English Course taught to students of the International Economic Relations Department over nine semesters.
Our expert team provides comprehensive support, guiding students through the intricacies of this assignment. Srilanka students can effortlessly pay our experts for tailored assistance, ensuring a deep understanding of the subject matter. Excel in your course effortlessly with our dedicated support!
Recent solved questions
- Demonstrate a conceptual understanding and critical awareness of core beliefs embedded in theories: Strategic Management Report, OUSL, Srilanka
- Identify an organization that you are working for. You are required to undertake a strategic analysis of that organization: Strategic Management Report, OUSL, Srilanka
- The significance of the delictual relationship between the primary victim and the defender in claims involving "nervous shock": Law legal skills Assignment, Sri Lanka
- PGP9402 A war narrative may feature ‘an array of typical motifs: the noble example, the test of courage, the battle as initiation: MA in TLSC Assignment, OUSL, Srilanka
- Marko is a Croatian national who decided to exercise his free movement rights and move to Italy to find work: European Union Law Assignment, OUSL, Srilanka
- CSE4005 Explain what is data model, critically compare different data models and explain why older data models are being replaced by new data models: Software engineering Course Work, OUSL, Srilanka
- Calculate 3 liquidity ratios, 3 efficiency ratios, and 3 payable ratios. Please put your workings and results in a table: Finance Assignment, SLIIT, Srilanka
- Analyse the general business environment including the political, economic, social, technological: Business Environment and markets Assignment, UCL, Srilanka
- BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE is taught to students of the International Economic Relations Department within 5 years (9 semesters): Management of Teaching Assignment, SGU, Srilanka
- Koko Buy Now Pay Later app was launched in 2021 and has grown to be one of the most famous: Digital Marketing Assignment, SLIM, Srilanka
Very helpful accounting assignment writers team
The team at the company is very helpful and understanding of our needs. They are always there for us when we need them, and they go above and beyond to make sure that all clients can easily experience their services. The staff in this organization was full of happy faces who were eager to help me with accounting assignments every time I needed it! Thank you so much!
Aayansh , Colombo, University of Colombo
14 September, 2023
Academic Writing Services
Completed Orders: 1897